Tuesday, February 2, 2010

House Works



by Cynthia Townley Ewer of OrganizedHome.com

America's leading housekeeping expert shows you how to de-clutter, organize, and clean your home, with easy-to-remember tips for every job, from keeping your bathroom clean and doing the laundry to sorting out paperwork and organizing the family photo album.

MY REVIEW

I love this book. It is amazing. There are so many ideas in House Works that I would love to try! It is easy enough to understand that even the most organizationally challenged could follow the suggestions. The book is divided into handy categories that make the task of organizing your home seem less daunting. The photos make the book beautiful as well as practical!


Honestly this is the first book about organizing your home that I have ever enjoyed. The steps are so wonderfully straight forward and the author has brilliant ideas like decluttering in 15 minute bits so that it doesn't get too discouraging. There is a ton of information like how to remove specific stains on your laundry and how to remove the smell from wooden cutting boards. 


I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for help in making their house work!


Thanks so much to the fine folks at DK Canada for sending me a review copy of this book.

2 comments:

NerdyMe said...

I have a huge clutter problems with books, this is why I started my blog to give them away.

cynthia said...

Tara, I'm so happy to read your glowing review of my book!

I'm even happier to know that you found it helpful. Thank you SO much--you gave me a big lift this morning.

Cynthia Ewer, Editor
Organized Home

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011