Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken Soup for the Soul: NASCAR



101 Stories of Family, Fortitude, and Fast Cars

NASCAR and Chicken Soup for the Soul join forces, with well-known NASCAR columnist Cathy Elliott leading the charge. NASCAR drivers, their families, and teams slow down enough to share their stories of family, fortitude, and fast cars. Readers will get a behind-the-scenes look at the action on and off the track. Famous drivers and those closest to them, pit crews, families, and fans all share their stories of perseverance, triumph, comebacks, and life. Fans will get a front row view, and be inspired, surprised, and sometimes amused by these exclusive, up close stories from the track, pit, and the road.

MY REVIEW
Well, I must admit that NASCAR isn't really my cup of tea... but I did find many of these stories entertaining. This would probably be the perfect book to have in any NASCAR fan's bathroom :). The stories are short and easy to read. I suspect if I was a fan of NASCAR I would have found this book much more interesting. So if NASCAR is your thing than be sure to check out this book!

Thanks so much to Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing for sending me a review copy of this book.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011