Now that the Ultimate Blog Party is in full force I'm going to celebrate by giving away another great book!
by Regina Brett
-description taken from the Hachette Book Group website
Already an internet phenomenon, these wise and insightful lessons by popular newspaper columnist and Pulitzer Prize finalist Regina Brett will make you see the possibilities in your life in a whole new way.
When Regina Brett turned 50, she wrote a column on the 50 lessons life had taught her. She reflected on all she had learned through becoming a single parent, looking for love in all the wrong places, working on her relationship with God, battling cancer and making peace with a difficult childhood. It became one of the most popular columns ever published in the newspaper, and since then the 50 lessons have been emailed to hundreds of thousands of people.
Brett now takes the 50 lessons and expounds on them in essays that are deeply personal. From "Don't take yourself too seriously-Nobody else does" to "Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift," these lessons will strike a chord with anyone who has ever gone through tough times--and haven't we all?
About the Author
Regina Brett has been a newspaper columnist for fourteen years, eight of them for Cleveland's Plain Dealer, where she was a finalist in 2008 and 2009 for the Pulitzer Prize in Commentary. She also hosts a call-in talk show once a week on WCPN, the Cleveland NPR affiliate, and speaks regularly to companies and not-for-profit organizations.
I have not read this book yet but I would definitely like to! Thanks so much to the Hachette Book Group for sponsoring this giveaway!
Would you like to win a brand new copy of this book?
* just tell me about a great book you have read lately. That's it!
For additional entries you can do any of the following- be sure to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each thing that you do!
- Subscribe to this blog via email (there is a handy link to do that on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to this blog via the reader of your choice
- Follow this blog on google friend connect
- Add my button to your site or add me to your blogroll and leave me a link.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (as many times as you like without annoying all your followers!) Use @Tarasview in your tweet if you would like me to retweet for you.
- Become a Fan of my main blog on Facebook
- Follow this blog on Networked blogs on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or another social networking site of your choosing
- email a couple friends about this giveaway
- stumble, digg, tag, bookmark, vote up, thumbs up, favourite, or anything else you can think to do for this site or giveaway (as many as you like- there is a "share" bar at the bottom of this post to make this easier)
- publicize this giveaway in any way on any site and let me know that you did (ex. adding it to a Mr. Linky on a giveaway site etc.)
This giveaway is open to readers in Canada & the USA. I will choose a winner on April 19, 2010.
Winner will be chosen with random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email or I will choose a new winner.
Don't forget to enter my other giveaways while you are here:
- Win a $150 WaySpa.com Gift Card HERE. (ends April 17, open to Canada/USA)
- Win $100 in Gift Cards HERE. (ends April 27, open to CANADA ONLY)
- Win How To Grow Practically Everything HERE. (ends April 9, open to CANADA ONLY)
- Win What's In The Bible? DVD's by Phil Vischer HERE. (ends April 15, open to Canada/USA)
- Win a $25 box of surprise hair accessories HERE. (ends April 22, open WORLDWIDE)
- Win a $100 GC to Tea Collection (kid's clothes) HERE. (ends April 29, open to USA ONLY)
- Win a $75 GC to Novica HERE. (ends April 26, open to Canada/USA)
- Win Sworn to Protect by Diann Mills HERE. (ends April 24, open to Canada/USA)
- Win Admit One: My Life In Film by Emmett James HERE. (ends April 23, open to Canada/USA)
- Win a Circus Play Tent HERE. (ends April 22, open to Canada/USA)
- Win a 4-pack of aden + anais swaddles HERE. (ends May 1, open to Canada/USA)
- Win Mommy Power by Sheila Schuller Coleman HERE. (ends April 16, open to Canada/USA)
- Win Heart of My Heart Devotional HERE. (ends April 18, open to Canada/USA)