Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Depression: Your Questions Answered


Take control, boost your energy, and vitalize your life

by Melvyn Lurie M.D.

-information taken from the DK Canada website

An accessible, practical question-and-answer guide to living with and overcoming depression, this important reference includes information on the causes and types of the disease, different kinds of treatments, and how to best improve quality of life.


  • Provides practical hints and tips to get the most out of life
  • Contains up-to-date research on the latest treatments and complementary therapies
  • Features comprehensive sections on diet and exercise
You can take a look inside the book HERE.

MY REVIEW

I have struggled with depression for years and have been taking anti-depressants for the past 3 years. I found this book absolutely fascinating. It was actually quite encouraging to read about something I have experienced so personally. It is a good reminder that depression is REAL and that I am not the only person to have dealt with it.

I also learned quite a bit reading this book. I found it incredibly thorough and very very easy to read. If you, or someone you know, suffers from depression than I would strongly recommend getting this book. I would just love for everyone I know to read it as soon as possible!

Thanks so much to DK Canada for sending me a review copy of this book.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011