Saturday, June 20, 2009

Talking to the Dead- my review

You can find a full description of the book HERE but I wanted to share my review now that I have finished reading it!

I loved this book. Talking to the Dead is an incredibly heart-wrenching novel. I love how Grove takes the reader inside the main characters mind. It is packed full of intense emotion. I love how this book explores grief and how easy it is for a person to delude themselves. I found Grove's writing style easy to read and this story had me hooked from the first paragraph. I definitely recommend this book.

1 comment:

Audra Krell said...

I loved this book and couldn't put it down. You are right, it was heart-wrenching. The author really hits close to home with her descriptions of thoughts and emotions the main character had. One of the best I've read this year!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011