Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Dream To Call My Own

Information from the Bethany House website:

Lacy Gallatin, the youngest of the Gallatin sisters, is a woman with a mission: to find her father's killer. Haunted by the belief that she's failed him, Lacy is also battling a desire to have something more than just revenge, something she can't quite figure out.

Enter Dave Shepard, deputy sheriff for the area. Dave has been fervently trying to find the man who killed George Gallatin, but he always feels inadequate when it comes to the beautiful Lacy. When they are together, the tension crackles between them--both when they argue and when they kiss. Lacy finds him frustratingly irresistible, but is it truly love?

Tracie Peterson is the bestselling, award-winning author of more than 70 novels. She teaches writing workshops at a variety of conferences on subjects such as inspirational romance and historical research. Tracie and her family live in Belgrade, Montana. Visit www.traciepeterson.com.

MY REVIEW

I've enjoyed this series but I think this final book- A Dream to Call My Own- is my favourite. I really like Lacy, the main character, and enjoyed reading her story. The book is easy to read and a perfect little escape book. If you like historical fiction than you will enjoy this entire series I'm sure.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011