About the Book (taken from the ChickenSoup website)
101 Stories Celebrating Double Trouble and Multiple Blessing
This is Chicken Soup’s first book about the growing world of twins and multiples. Co-author Susan M. Heim, a well regarded expert on twins with several other books on the topic, has collected stories that highlight the special bond that twins share, the joys and challenges of raising multiples, the unique circumstances of their arrival, the double trouble that twins get into, the multiple blessings of being a twin or having them in the family, and adventures in raising triplets and quadruplets, too! Twins, parents of multiples, relatives of twins, or anyone interested in twins, triples, and more, will enjoy these inspirational, humorous, and touching stories.
I found these stories fascinating and enjoyable and easy to read... and many of them made me very thankful that I had my babies one at a time :)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS BOOK?
Leave me a comment here telling me you want to win! That's it!
Want extra entries? Leave a SEPARATE comment for each step you complete please...
1. Add my button to your site and leave me the link.
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post.
3. Twitter this giveaway (can be done as many times as you like).
4. Become a fan of this blog on Facebook HERE.
5. Stumble this giveaway or site.
6. Subscribe to this blog through the reader of your choice.
7. Follow this blog.
8. Email a few friends about this giveaway and let me know that you did.9. Share this giveaway on facebook or another social networking site.
This giveaway ends on July 15, 2009 so you have LOTS of time to enter as many times as you like! If you are chosen as the winner you will have 48 hours to claim your prize or I will choose a new winner. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win! This giveaway is open to readers in Canada and the USA!
Don't forget to enter my other great giveaways while you are here!