THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Congratulations to Little Missus Sunshine, Karin, Michelle Sutton of It's Not About Me, Onangelwings of Maria's Space, and Shoz for winning great books!
I love Christmas. Love it. Not only is it Jesus' birthday but it is also MY birthday. In honour of Christmas and my 33rd birthday I have some wonderful books that I would like to give away as my Christmas present to you all!
If you would like to know more about the book just click on the cover.
1. Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
2. Igniting the Moral Courage of America by Dean Kilmer
3. Keep the Faith by Faith Evans
4. One Perfect Day by Lauraine Snelling
5. Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore
6. Dragonlight by Donita K. Paul
7. The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
Would you like to win???
1. Leave me a comment here telling me which books you want to win!
Want extra entries? Leave a SEPARATE comment for each step you complete please...
2. Add my button to your site and leave me the link.
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post.
4. Twitter this giveaway and/or follow me on twitter (tarasview).
5. Stumble this giveaway or site.
6. Subscribe to this blog in the reader of your choice.
7. Follow this blog.
8. Go leave my husband some comment love on his photoblog, his regular blog, or his flikr stream. You can do this as often as you like, just make sure to come back and tell me you did it!
9. Go read my mom's blog and leave her some comment love. Trust me, she is NOT your typical mom. You can do this as much as you like too, but again, make sure you come back and tell me so I know!
10. Tell me something delightful. You can do this as many times as you like earning yourself unlimited entries. Merry Christmas :)
I will choose the winners on December 10th and you will have 48 hours to claim your prize. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win!
Don't forget to enter my other great giveaways...
The Innocent by Ann Gabhart (Review)
2 hours ago