I LOVE Christmas stories. Love.
Perhaps it is because Christmas is one of my most favourite times of the year. Christmas Day also happens to be my birthday so it is just a darn fun day all around!
Today you all have the chance to win a set of two great Christmas stories by fabulous author Robin Jones Gunn.
Finding Father Christmas and Engaging Father Christmas. Here is some information I got off of Robin's website:
In Finding Father Christmas, Robin brings readers a poignant Christmas novella about a woman, desperate for a place to belong, who travels to England a few days before Christmas, looking for the father she never knew.
Miranda Carson's search for her father takes a turn she never expected when she finds herself in London, with only a few feeble clues to who he might be.
Unexpectedly welcomed into a family that doesn't recognize her, and whom she's quickly coming to love, she faces a terrible decision. Should she reveal her true identity and destroy their idyllic image of her father? Or should she carry the truth home with her to San Francisco and remain alone in this world? Whatever choice she makes during this London Christmas will forever change the future for both herself and the family she can't bear to leave.
But Miranda's high hopes for a jolly Christmas with the small circle of people she has come to love are toppled when Ian's father is hospitalized and the matriarch of the Whitcombe family withholds her blessing from Miranda. Questions run rampant in Miranda's mind about whether she really belongs in this cheery corner of the world. Then, when her true identity threatens all her relationships in unanticipated ways, Miranda is certain all is lost.
And yet . . . maybe Father Christmas has special gifts in store for her after all.
HOW CAN YOU WIN????
1. Leave me one comment telling me you want to win.
2. Visit Robin Jones Gunn's website and take a look around. Come back and tell me something you discovered. You can do this as many times as you like as long as you leave a different discovery in each comment!
After you have done one of the first two you can...
3. Add my link to your blogroll and leave me the link to your site here.
4. Subscribe to my blog in a reader or follow my blog and then leave me a comment telling me you did!
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post. If you don't have a blog just email five of your friends about this giveaway and leave me a comment telling me you did it!
6. Twitter about this giveaway and leave me a link. You can do this once per day for extra entries.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU IF YOU WIN!!!
This giveaway is open to everyone everywhere - I will choose a winner on Friday, November 7, 2008. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
And don't forget to enter these other great giveaways I am currently running...