Sunday, January 17, 2010

Off they go!


As I am sure most of you can tell I am a complete book-a-holic. I have been going through my books today and choosing ones to donate to our local library... and it is surprisingly hard for me! I just love books. BUT I feel pretty strongly that it is important to share them and support our local library.


So I have about 40 book to be donated so far. Of course I also loan a lot out and give a lot away to friends... I mean there is just no way I could keep all the books I read... we just don't have the space!


Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you all to be generous with your books- they don't do anyone any good gathering dust on our shelves at home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes...I've been planning to do that to. We have far too many books around here!

Giveaway Lady said...

Not sure if you have heard of Paperbackswap but they are a pretty neat way to get rid of the books you aren't reading anymore and maybe find some you want to read:) Just thought you might be interested.

Giveaway Lady said...

Of course, I wish I was there to maybe swap some with you:) LOL!! I love to read and am always swapping books with our Church family.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011