Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FAIL Nation


Book Description (taken from HarperCollins.ca)

From the underbelly of the nuts behind hit websites failblog.org and icanhascheezburger.com comes FAIL Nation, your silent guide and handler to the not-even-close-to-perfect nation of FAIL, chock-full of irrelevant tips and useless suggestions about why to shop, who to eat, and when to see. So fasten your exit and check for the nearest seatbelt—your FAIL plane departs now.

MY REVIEW

Ok, I will admit straight up front that I LOVE failblog.org. I think it is one of the funniest things on the net right now. So when the lovely folks at HarperCollins offered me a review copy of FAIL Nation I was more than happy to take it! And I was not disappointed. This book is filled with funny "fail" pictures and clever captions. If you are looking for a humorous, light-hearted read than this is definitely the book for you!

You can take a look inside Fail Nation HERE.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011