Monday, December 15, 2008

My Little Girl by Tim McGraw

About the book from the Thomas Nelson Website

Ordinary days are magical when spent with those you love.

Dad and his little girl, along with their very large bloodhound, set off on an ordinary day and turn it into a wonderful adventure. From dancing by a duck pond to swinging on a tire swing, lots of laughs and love are shared in time spent together. The day ends with a sweet "Goodnight, I love you" from Dad. And a whisper, "I love you more" from his little girl.

This book is a delightful reminder that spending time together really matters. Simple moments, laughter and knowing you are loved builds lasting relationships.


MY REVIEW

My Little Girl is an adorable book about a daddy-daughter day. It is a wonderful example of how important it is to spend time with our children! The illustrations are beautiful. I loved the easy going writing style. I have read this book dozens of times to my three children since I got it two weeks ago. My 2 year old daughter likes to point out the daddy on the page and then points to HER daddy and smiles. It is very cute. Even my sons have listened to the story several times. I found this to be a delightful children's story that would make a wonderful addition to any home library. It would also make a lovely Christmas gift from Daddy to his little girl!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011