Saturday, February 26, 2011

Save the Date by Jenny B. Jones * review *

 

Book Description

When Alex and Lucy pick out wedding invitations, they wonder if they can be printed in vanishing ink.
Former NFL star Alex Sinclair is a man who has it all--except the votes he needs to win his bid for Congress. Despite their mutual dislike, Alex makes Lucy a proposition: pose as his fiancée in return for the money she desperately needs. Bound to a man who isn't quite what he seems, Lucy will find her heart on the line--and maybe even her life. When God asks Alex and Lucy to scrap their playbook and follow his rules, will they finally say, "I do"?

MY REVIEW

I enjoyed this book. Save the Date was an easy, entertaining read. I read the whole book, cover to cover, in one afternoon. I really liked the main characters and the storyline held my interest. It was fun and had some good humour in it. It was not overly cheesy or preachy which is always a bonus. Jenny B. Jones is an excellent writer in my opinion. If you are a Christian fiction lover than this book would probably suit you perfectly.


I review for BookSneeze®

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011