Product Description (from Amazon.com)
GEN-X QUITS AND HITS THE ROAD. What made him do it? Was it the stifling, dead-end corporate job or the unfaithful fiancé? Whatever the reason, one fed-up, twenty-something decides to kiss the rat-race good-bye and take to the road to find himself and his dreams. As he rides on his motorcycle on a journey of self-discovery, the traveller becomes a nomadic vagabond seeking enlightenment and finding it in a series of remarkable encounters, a modern counterculture and a fellow wanderer. Through friendship, death and the freedoms found outside of middle-American values, the traveller learns life's most important lesson: It s not the destination that is important, but what happens along the way.
This is an interesting book. I thought it was well written and easy to read. I enjoyed the author's storytelling and felt like he effectively drew me in to his storyline.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A COPY OF THIS BOOK?
1. Leave me a comment here! That's it!
Want extra entries? Leave a SEPARATE comment for each step you complete please...
2. Add my button to your site and leave me the link.
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post.
4. Twitter this giveaway.
5. Stumble this giveaway or site.
6. Subscribe to this blog.
7. Follow this blog.
8. Go leave my husband some comment love on his photoblog, his regular blog, or his flikr stream. You can do this as often as you like, just make sure to come back and tell me you did it!
I will choose a winner on February 11 th and you will have 48 hours to claim your prize or I will choose a new winner. Please leave me a way to contact you if you win! This giveaway is open to everyone everywhere.
Don't forget to enter my other great giveaways too...