Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Million Things: Space

One Million Things: Space - the incredible visual guide
There are millions of stars in the sky and millions of things to learn about the universe, and One Million Things: Space serves up imagery and information about all things cosmic: from planets, moons, and comets, to black holes, nebulae, distant solar systems, and more. 

MY REVIEW




This is a fun book. Both of my boys (ages 7 & 8) enjoyed looking at all the pictures in this book. They have spent lots of time reading it and asking questions about it too. I am not exactly a space expert so I found the book helpful since it meant I didn't have to know the answers to their questions myself! This book would make an excellent addition to any kid's library.



Thanks so much to DK Canada for sending me a copy of this book to review.



No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011