Fifteen Minutes a Day to a Spiritual Life
- By Gary Jansen
-information taken from the Hachette Book Group website
SynopsisA fitness program for the soul that offers simple techniques to recharge your spirit and enhance your relationships with yourself, with others, and most importantly, with God. Jansen's engaging, personal style brings to life each of the practices he suggests as he shares his own growth through the disciplines.
BiographyGary Jansen is an editor at Doubleday Religion and the former editor-in-chief of the Quality Paperback Book Club. His writing has appeared in USA Today, Newsday, and the Chicago Sun-Times.
You can find out more about this book HERE.
I have not read this book. Thanks so much to Hachette Book Group for sponsoring this giveaway!
This book will come out on August 9th, 2010 and you can pre-order it HERE.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS BOOK?
I have 3 copies to giveaway today.
Just leave me a comment here telling me you would like to win! That's it!
* BONUS ENTRIES*
For additional entries you can do any of the following- be sure to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each thing that you do!
- Subscribe to this blog via email (there is a handy link to do that on my sidebar)
- Subscribe to this blog via the reader of your choice
- Follow this blog on google friend connect
- Add my button to your site or add me to your blogroll and leave me a link.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (as many times as you like without annoying all your followers!) Use @Tarasview in your tweet if you would like me to retweet for you.
- Become a Fan of my main blog on Facebook
- Follow this blog on Networked blogs on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or another social networking site of your choosing
- email a couple friends about this giveaway
- stumble, digg, tag, bookmark, vote up, thumbs up, favourite, mixx, kirtsy, or anything else you can think to do for this site or giveaway (as many as you like- there is a "share" bar at the bottom of this post to make this easier)
- publicize this giveaway in any way on any site and let me know that you did (ex. adding it to a Mr. Linky on a giveaway site etc.)
This giveaway is open to readers in Canada & the USA (no P.O. boxes please). Since the book doesn't come out until August I will choose a winner on August 1, 2010.
Winner will be chosen with random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email or I will choose a new winner.