For this giveaway I am offering a copy of this wonderful Christmas book....
COLE FAMILY CHRISTMAS by Jennifer Liu Bryan with Hazel Cole Kendle: The wish book. This amazing year, the nine children in the Cole family have been allowed to sit down with the Sears, Roebuck and Company catalogue to choose the gift they would most like to receive for Christmas. This is a rare event, for the Coles are not wealthy. This is the true, tender, and wholly unforgettable tale of a coal miner's family, as remembered by the youngest of the family, now 88 years old, and told by her granddaughter-in-law. The story takes place in the small company town of Benham, Kentucky, in a time (1920) and place when coal was king and families made their precarious living mining the dirty and sometimes deadly coal.
I loved this book. I thought it was truly a heartwarming Christmas story that every family could enjoy!
HOW CAN YOU WIN????
1. Leave me one comment telling me you want to win.
2. Visit The Cole Family Christmas website and take a look around. Come back and tell me something you discovered. You can do this as many times as you like as long as you leave a different discovery in each comment!
After you have done one of the first two you can...
3. Add my link to your blogroll and leave me the link to your site here.
4. Subscribe to my blog in a reader or follow my blog and then leave me a comment telling me you did!
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link to the post. If you don't have a blog just email five of your friends about this giveaway and leave me a comment telling me you did it!
6. Twitter about this giveaway and leave me a link. You can do this once per day for extra entries.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU IF YOU WIN!!!
This giveaway is open to everyone everywhere - I will choose a winner on Saturday, November 8, 2008. You will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose another winner.
And don't forget to enter these other great giveaways I am currently running...