Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bible Illuminated


I have been blessed in my life to be able to read the Bible several times over in several different translations and you know what? It's a great book. If you haven't read it you should give it a try! There is a reason it is the most popular book in the world you know :)

This month I was given the amazing opportunity to preview a new Bible version- Bible Illuminated. Honestly I think it is easily the most incredible version I have EVER seen. This is a brief description I got from their website:

"This modern illuminated bible is an oversized (8 ¼ x 11 ½), full-color, 264-page glossy magazine. It has striking, provocative, contemporary photographs. It uses the Good News Translation (GNT) and it is aimed to be less intimidating than traditional bibles. The US book launches Fall 2008, PRE ORDER NOW."

The photos are incredible- just looking at them gave me VERY strong emotions and then to have them paired with the Word of God was just intense. It truly had me captivated.

The Bible Illuminated would make an excellent Christmas gift too. It can be pre-ordered for $35 according to the website.

Go check out Bible Illuminated- you'll love it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011