Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul – O Canada





Chicken Soup for the Soul – O Canada
Guest Review by my mom :)

I enjoyed reading inspirational stories from all over Canada, and typical to Canada, in that they could not have been written about anywhere but Canada. It warmed my heart that there is even a story from a small town in Saskatchewan where I recently lived for 3 years (Tisdale). The outstanding feature of this book was, for me, how the stories are divided into categories, ie. Proud to Be Canadian, The Cultural Mosaic, Holidays and Traditions, That Famous Canadian Hospitality, Winter Wonderland, Life Lessons, and more. Reading this book makes me feel right at home, and would make a proud addition to any Canadian’s  library.


No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011