Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Squeeze


The reviews are in...readers are loving Phil's new BOOMER HUMOR book. Writes Jack Ashby, "I just finished your latest book and I'll be OK until your next one comes out! Thanks for your humor, insight, and ability to make us laugh one minute and shed tears the next." Reviewers call it "hilarious!" and "hopeful." Family Squeeze celebrates the middle years of balancing family, work, money, and TV dinners. This guide to "middle-aging" with grace and humor will brighten your pathway and provide fresh insights for bringing joy to life. "The last five years have been a little wild," admits Phil. "As soon as our children turned into teenagers we invited my aging parents to join us in a suite we built. Some thought I should be committed! It was a little wild, but we laughed a lot and learned a little too." Have you ever wondered...

How do we honour our ageing parents without guilt while raising our children without regret?

How do we retain our sanity in the midst of so much change (assuming we were sane in the first place)?

Is it possible to live without the stress, remorse, and anxiety that so many lug around with them?

How do I learn to laugh so that when I retire all my wrinkles will be in the right places?

And who said I’m having a midlife crisis? I’ve wanted a red convertible since third grade."

Whatever your season of life, you'll find yourself laughing along to the hilarity and hope of Family Squeeze.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011