Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swaddle Love by Raegan Moya-Jones


Swaddle Love
by Raegan Moya-Jones

-information taken from the aden + anais website

Swaddle Love is an entertaining and practical guide full of candid storytelling and heartwarming humour, that explores the history, science, and techniques of swaddling. It's a joyful celebration of babies, parenthood, and sleeping eight hours a night.

In 2003, pregnant with her first daughter, Raegan Moya-Jones began an unforgettable journey. From Aussie emigrant and anxious mother-to-be, to business entrepreneur, and now author of the quintessential book on swaddling, Raegan's path has been peppered with successes and challenges, laughter and tears, but most of all, it has been traveled with passion.

MY REVIEW

I read this book too late... my babies are all too old for swaddling now. But oh how I wish I had read this book when I was pregnant with my first child. I never could quite figure out swaddling and I gave up quickly... mostly because I didn't realize it would really make any difference. If only I knew then what I know now- my oldest son has Autism and swaddling would have certainly helped him sleep more comfortably. He practically swaddles himself now in his blankets!

The book itself is easy to read and filled with beautiful pictures of beautiful babies... it would make a wonderful baby shower gift. If you are pregnant than be sure to check Swaddle Love out!

Thanks so much to aden + anais for sending me a review copy of this book.

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi tara, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011