Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Animal Boogie *review*



The Animal Boogie

Can you boogie? Down in the Indian jungle, the children and animals are learning about actions like leaping, stomping, shaking and flapping while meeting different jungle creatures. Book with CD editions include song sung by acclaimed children's performer Fred Penner
 
 
Ages 3 to 7 years
Illustrated By: Debbie Harter
Sung By: Fred Penner

MY REVIEW

I am a big fan of Barefoot books. This is a cute story. The addition of the sing-a-long CD is fabulous. All three of my children enjoyed it when I read it to them. Olivia (age 3) really loves reading the story and listening to the CD at the same time. Olivia has asked me to read the story to her dozens of times since it arrived in the mail. The illustrations are beautiful and bright and colourful. I love that a special needs child is pictured along with various ethnicities. It encourages acceptance. The Animal Boogie is ideal for any kid's library. 


Thanks so much to Barefoot Books for sending me a copy of this book to review.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011