Saturday, April 16, 2011

Amazing Pop-Up Space Atlas



AMAZING POP UP SPACE ATLAS

Pop up
DK Publishing - Author

Book: Hardcover | 235 x 159mm | 32 pages | ISBN 9780756663056 | 22 Jun 2010 | Dorling Kindersley | 5 - 8 years
Featuring sky charts, pop-ups, and slider pages, this out-of-this-world atlas introduces young readers to the wonders of space, from distant galaxies to the planets of our solar system.



MY REVIEW




This is a fabulous book. I think kids in general love pop-up books and mine are no exception! My boys were fascinated by all the fun facts and great pictures. Olivia mostly just loved the pop-up part :) . 

Obviously this book is very kid-friendly and fairly sturdy as well. My kids haven't managed to destroy it yet! The reading level is perfect for both of my boys (ages 7 & 8). The information is written in small, easily digestible chunks. My boys have both spent lots of times perusing the pages. 


This book would make an excellent gift for any young kid with even the remotest interest in space!


Thanks so much to DK Canada for sending me this cool book to review.

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011