Monday, February 1, 2010

Star Wars - The Complete Visual Dictionary



-information taken from the DK Canada website


"Love it they will." --People magazine


"For SW fanboys, The Complete Visual Dictionary is a little slice of heaven. Highly recommended." -- Library Journal


Providing a complete, comprehensive overview of the Prequel movies (Episodes I-III) and the Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI), this is the definitive photographic guide to the entire Star Wars saga!
  • Illustrated with more than 1,000 high-quality annotated photographs and stills
  • Astonishing back story detail supplied by Lucasfilm and not found in any other books
  • Includes additional spreads, updated text, and new photography
© Lucasfilm Ltd. ® & ™


MY REVIEW

The boys in my household were more than a little excited to receive The Star Wars Visual Dictionary in the mail. Aiden absolutely adores Star Wars and has spent tons of time flipping through this book and asking me (or his dad) to read the descriptions to him.

I personally find this book amazing. I think the concept of a visual dictionary is pure genius. The pictures are vividly colourful and have tons of detail to keep even non-readers enthralled for hours. Even my husband ( also a huge fan of Star Wars) liked this book. There is enough information contained in it's pages to keep all the males in my family learning for years.



If you have a Star Wars fan in your home than I would definitely recommend this book!!

Thanks so much to the wonderful folks at DK Canada for sending me a review copy of this book and making me a hero to my sons :)

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs
all rights reserved. 2011